The 2018 Votes Are In!
In 2017 Laurie Ross donated £17,532 to local charities. This was achieved through the generosity of our customers, our insurers and our people.
In 2018 we wanted to continue our charity work and make as big an impact as possible in our local communities so we asked all our customers to nominate a local cause at the heart of their local community.
We then asked our customers to vote for their favourite charity from the top 3 nominated charities.
The winners were….
• Cumbernauld Branch – Strathcarron Hospice
• Paisley Branch – Action For Children
• Hamilton Branch – St Andrews Hospice
• Rutherglen Branch –Rutherglen & Cambuslang Foodbank
• Partick Branch– St Margaret’s Hospice
• Shettleston Branch – Glasgow NE Foodbank
Click on each charity name for more information.
The partnership will last for the whole year and include a range of support such as awareness-raising and fundraising in branch, volunteering and donations.
Thank you to everyone who took time to nominate or vote.