On 29th April 2018, for the 4th year running, Laurie Ross took part in The Kiltwalk walking 23 miles from Glasgow Green to Balloch.
Our team of 23 walked various distances, from 5 miles to 23 miles in support of their branch Charity of the Year which was voted for earlier this year by our customers.
Through the generosity of friends, families and our customers we raised an incredible £4700.32!!
Our branch Charities of the Year are;
• Cumbernauld Branch – Strathcarron Hospice
• Paisley Branch – Action For Children
• Hamilton Branch – St Andrews Hospice
• Rutherglen Branch –Rutherglen & Cambuslang Foodbank
• Partick Branch– St Margaret’s Hospice
• Shettleston Branch – Glasgow NE Foodbank
Click on each charity to find out more about what they do and why they need support.