On Sunday 28th April 2019, for the 5th year running, Laurie Ross took part in The Kiltwalk walking 23 miles from Glasgow Green to Balloch.
Our team of 23 walked various distances, from 5 miles to 23 miles in support of their branch Charity of the Year which was voted for earlier this year by our customers.
Through the generosity of friends, families and our customers we raised an unbelievable £10,672.70!!
Our branch Charities of the Year are;
• Cumbernauld Branch – Strathcarron Hospice
• Paisley Branch – St Vincent’s Hospice
• Hamilton Branch – Chris’s House
• Rutherglen Branch –Rutherglen & Cambuslang Foodbank
• Partick Branch – East Park
• Shettleston Branch – With Kids
Click on each charity to find out more about what they do and why they need support.