If you’re interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiative and contribution – then Laurie Ross could be the place for you.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Salary: £16,500 - £18,000 DOE + Bonus
Date Posted: 26/04/2019
We have opportunities for an Insurance Consultant to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering value in every customer interaction in order to contribute towards the success of your branch and deliver a personal and exceptional service at all times. This role would suit someone coming from either a broker or insurer background with knowledge of a least 2 personal lines type of business (Motor/Home/Taxi/Commercial).
As an Insurance Consultant your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Drive individual sales and quality standards and contribute to branch success
- Operating within an advised sales environment
- Ownership of all personal administration tasks
- Ability to identify business opportunities within the local market and build long lasting relationships within the community
- Deliver an excellent customer experience and help build this culture in branch
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations and applicable law
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Experience of at least two personal lines type of insurance products gained in either a broker or insurer environment
- Comfortable working in a KPI driven environment and evidence of being able to convert sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to express ideas clearly and effectively in all situations and actively listens to others
- Able to build strong relationships, influence and challenge others and maintain long term working relationships with customers and insurers
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and results driven
- Enthusiastic team player
- Have the customer at heart of every transaction and the desire to deliver an excellent level of customer service
If you would like to apply for this position then click to open and complete the form below.