Let us protect your business…
Call us on 0141 259 0088 now or request a callback using the form below.
We understand the risks facing your business and as a shop owner you have a responsibility to your customers, employees and your suppliers. Shop Insurance should be a top priority for any retail business to protect against the unexpected.
As well as covering your business contents and stock against theft or damage, you will also need to protect your business against claims from customers and employees.
We will take time to understand your business and recommend the products that meet your needs.
Some of the cover that can be included with your Shop Insurance are:
- Buildings Cover- If you own the building where your shop is located, you’ll need buildings insurance.
- Stock, Contents & Money Cover- Covers loss of stock, contents or money on the premises.
- Business Interruption – Covers the loss of income if forced to stop trading after a disaster such as a fire or flood.
- Public & Product Liability– With members of the public and suppliers visiting your premises, Public Liability Insurance is essential. Accidents can happen when you least expect, no matter how careful you are.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance – protects you against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee illness or injury, sustained as a result of their work for you. It is a legal requirement for your business.
- Business Equipment cover- Designed to protect your essential equipment needed to run your shop.
Please also see Commercial Combined Insurance.
Call us on 0141 259 0088 today.