Laurie Ross understand that even the smallest claim can be stressful and time consuming. If you do need to make a claim our dedicated claims people will support you, reducing worry and working to get your claim resolved as quickly and as fairly as possible to minimise any impact on your business.
- Dedicated in-house Customer Claims people
- 24-hour helpline, 365 day a year
- Experienced in dealing with loss adjusters, repairers, engineers, insurers and solicitors
- A 5 star rating from our customers on our claims process.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm – 0141 266 0007
Out of Hours Claims – 07985 587772
Laurie Ross Claims Consultancy Service ensures you receive the best possible advice at all times, and provides you with access to professionally qualified specialists 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
We provide the following benefits :-
- Access to Disaster Management Planning.
- Free telephone, Building and Business interruption valuation services.
- General risk management advice on any business situation from which a potential claim may arise.
- Access to contractors 24/7 for emergency assistance and reinstatement estimates.
- Access to Forensic accountants.
- Free Health & Safety – Health check
- Access to flight delay recovery, for flights delayed more than 3 hours.
- Telephone assistance immediately on any incident that occurs which could give rise to a property or liability claim.
- Immediate advice on evidence gathering to defend liability claims against you successfully – including those within the policy excess.
- Practical help in compiling and presenting all claims.
- For property and business interruption claims over £5,000 in value a professionally qualified chartered loss adjuster will be personally assigned to prepare your claim and negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best possible settlement (limited to 20 Hours).
- Your loss adjuster will give you advice relating to measures necessary or advisable to secure and make premises safe, to mitigate the loss, to salvage partially or undamaged goods and to minimise the disruption to you and your business.
- Your loss adjuster will prepare and present your evidence to verify the loss. He will also liaise with your accountants to prepare and quantify the business interruption claim.
- Access to a legal telephone ‘hotline’ for free advice on insurance claims, employment and general litigation matters. Solicitors are available, if the need arises, to give this specialist advice.
- Uninsured loss Recovery in the event that any Director or employee is involved in a non-fault motor accident in their personal vehicle.
- The appointment of a loss assessor in the event that any Director or employee needs to make a property damage claim on their Home insurance policy.
For information on making a Car, Taxi, Van or Home Insurance claim please click here