Let us protect your property…


Call us on 0141 259 0088 now or request a callback using the form below.

Let Property Insurance or Property Owners Insurance is sometimes known as `Landlord’s Insurance’

Whether your property is freehold or leasehold, we have the market covered. In addition to standard cover such as escape of water and fire, our panel can provide a range of additional, specialist cover

  • Landlord buildings and contents cover – This will cover you for escape of water, accidental damage, fire and more. Malicious damage can also be covered if required.
  • Loss of rent cover – Loss of rent cover If something happens to your property such as a fire, your property may become uninhabitable for your tenants. Which of course means – you’re likely to lose out on some rent.
  • Wide range of tenant types covered –  We can cover; professionals, DSS, students, asylum seekers, local authority placements and even bedsits. Sub-let you may require a slightly different type of cover.
  • Property portfolios – If you have 2 or more policies we can insure then all inder one combined policy, reducing the time you spend managing your policies.



Call our Business Team Today  >