Let us protect your properties…


Call 0141 259 0088 now or request a callback using the form below.

Commercial Property Insurance is required if you own the building where you operate your business from, you would also require this if you rent your property for commercial purposes.

Commercial properties come in all shapes and sizes – and your protection needs will depend on your property’s location and the type of work you or your tenants are involved in.

There are multiple risks associated with owning premises from where a business is operated, you need to consider the risks outwith damage to the bricks and mortar or contents.

Cover can include:

  • Protection for multiple properties.
  • Property owners’ Liability for up to £10 million.
  • Glass and keys replacement cover.
  • Loss of rental income – if your commercial property is empty as a result of accidental fire, flooding or damage, you can claim back the loss of rent.
  • Trace and access cover to find the source of leaking pipes.
  • Cover to re-house any residential tenants if your property can’t be accessed or lived in due to damage.
  • Employers’ Liability Insurance – if you employ someone to help manage the commercial property, you’re responsible for their safety.


Call our Business Team Today  >