Over the last few weeks we have been gathering your nominations and asking you to vote for your favourite local charity. The votes have now been counted and we are delighted to announce our winners.
- Hamilton Branch – Chris’s House
- Paisley Branch – St Vincent’s Hospice
- Rutherglen Branch – Rutherglen & Cambuslang Foodbank
- Cumbernauld Branch – Strathcarron Hospice
- Shettleston Branch – With Kids
- Partick Branch – East Park School
The partnership will last for the whole year and include a range of support from Laurie Ross such as awareness-raising, fundraising in branch, taking part in charity events and volunteering for the charity.
Thank you to all our customers for taking the time to nominate and vote.
Through the generosity of our insurers, our suppliers, our people and our customers, in 2018 the Laurie Ross team raised an incredible £28,734.86 for local charities. We hope to exceed that in 2019.
|HAMILTON – Chris’s House||PAISLEY – St Vincent’s Hospice|
|RUTHERGLEN – Rutherglen Foodbank||CUMBERNAULD – Strathcarron Hospice|
|SHETTLESTON – With Kids||PARTICK – East Park School|